Integrated Customer View
An integrated customer view seems quite straightforward. However, many organizations find it difficult to achieve. Customer data are often hidden in many different business systems. And then we are not even considering the data your customers leave behind on the internet. How can we integrate all these data into one screen? Reliably, interactively and in the most relevant way?
Like a desktop layer
Pegamento's Integrated Customer View combines data from all your current systems into one clearly structured screen, like a desktop layer. Not only does it show name and contact details, but it also has a free-entry screen that you can pre-define. In addition, Customer View can show earlier contact moments, payment status and a brief display of any end-user correspondence.
Strong views, clear content
Because Integrated Customer View reads in and writes to all your current systems, your employees no longer need to endlessly press 'alt-tab'. The times have passed when they had to scroll all systems to retrieve and update customer data, sometimes more than once per customer. The use of icons turns user interfaces into visually strong and relevant customer views with unambiguous content.
Relevant real-time information on one screen
Pegamento's Integrated Customer View has a major advantage for call center agents. Their desktops show all relevant information on one screen, clearly structured and in real time, enabling them to answer customer questions more quickly and more to-the-point.
Cost-effective, efficient and agile
With regard to business objectives, Pegamento's Integrated Customer View brings benefits in terms of:
- Cost reduction: due to a faster Average Handling Time (AHT) and short training times.
- Efficiency: process changes are easily performed because underlying systems to which Customer View connects, do not require any modifications. Pegamento uses advanced technology to apply a so-to-say layer over your systems.
- Operations: the ability to establish or adjust processes at system level yourself fast and easily.
- Control: more control on how and when a specific solution is built. Controlling the RTI application yourself, you do not have to wait for the IT department anymore to make adjustments.
- Agility: shorter time-to-market because the agility of Integrated Customer View meets business requirements faster.
- Training: short training times; a half-day session is usually sufficient, because Integrated Customer View is simple and easy to use.